In today's competitive education market, it has become an industry trend to seek partnerships to provide quality courses and certifications. Recently, Dahong Group (大雄集团) signed two high-profile memorandums of cooperation ( MOU) with ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan . In this signing ceremony, ITrademark Sdn Bhd was signed by the representative of Datuk Dr. Francis Chong, and Dahong Group (大雄集团) was represented by Dr. Chong Han Song Daxiong Enterprise Doctor. The signing ceremony attracted 70 guests to witness this historic moment at the conference hall of UTMSpace, KL. The signing ceremony is scheduled to be held at 10:00 am on April 29 , 2023 .
Hazells Tan Hui Jin is a senior state-run TV news anchor, DJ and event host who loves FM. She has 13 years of experience in the hosting industry and has also hosted more than 1300 indoor and outdoor events. This cooperative education program includes short-term courses, short-term certificate and diploma courses, etc., and the courses provided are accredited by University Malaya and UTM .
The MOU signing will bring the following benefits:
- Improve the quality of education: Through cooperation, Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan Huijin will work together to improve the quality of education and provide students with more high-quality learning resources. This will help enhance the academic and vocational skills of the trainees, making them more competitive in the job search and career development process.
- Meeting Individualized Learning Needs: This partnership will enable Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan to provide students with more personalized learning solutions to meet the needs and interests of different students, while helping them achieve success in the workplace. better competitive advantage.
- Facilitate career development: This partnership will bring more certified courses and training programs to help students improve their skills and knowledge. This will make them more competitive in job hunting and career development, leading to greater success in their careers.
- Expansion of international cooperation: The signing of the MOU will not only help to consolidate the cooperative relationship between Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan Huijin, but will also further promote international educational cooperation and exchanges. This will help attract more international students to study in Malaysia, and at the same time provide local students with more international learning opportunities and resources.
- Innovative teaching methods: This collaboration will encourage Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan to jointly explore and research innovative teaching methods and technologies. This will help make the course more engaging and effective, resulting in a better learning experience for the learners.
- Promoting the integration of industry, education and research: Through the signing of this MOU, Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan Huijin will strengthen cooperation with universities such as University Malaya and UTM. This will help promote the development of industry-university-research integration, provide trainees with more practical knowledge and skills, and also help promote close cooperation among education, scientific research and industry.
- Enhance education brand awareness: The MOU signing will further enhance the brand awareness and influence of Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan Huijin in the education field. This will help to attract more learners to choose their courses, allowing for faster development and growth.
In short, the signing of this MOU will bring many benefits to Daxiong Group, ITrademark Sdn Bhd and Hazells Tan , and also provide students with more high-quality learning resources and opportunities. It is hoped that this cooperation will become a successful model in the field of education and bring tangible benefits to more students.